Institutions

Historical information :
It was created in 1939 at the State publishing house of children's literature (Detgiz) with rights of independent edition
Historical information :
It was organized in 1922 in Leningrad as publishing house of State Arts History Institute. It published books on the theory and history of the literature and art. Since 1926 the publishing house became independent and it published mainly the translations of classical authors of the world literature, later it moved to Moscow. In 1938 it was joined with Goslitizdat.
Historical information :
In 1935 the Bureau of copyrights protection, at the board of “Vsekokhudozhnik”, was formed. Since 1939 it was subordinated to the organizing committee of SSKH; in February 1940 it was renamed into Administration of the copy rights protection. Since 1957 it was subordinated to the USSR Artists Union. It exists and now.
Historical information :
It was formed in 1933 in structure of Narkompros of RSFSR (the People's Commissariat of Education of RSFSR) and it was the successor of the sector of art and the literature. It was liquidated in 1936 in connection with the organization of the Arts Business Committee.
Historical information :
In 1938 in system of the Arts Business Committee of SNK of the USSR (Council of People’s Commissars of the USSR- Sovnarcom of the USSR), the All-Union Tour -Concert association was organized. In 1946 the Moscow and Leningrad branches have been allocated from association with the rights of the independent organizations. Since 1953 association has been subordinated to Main Art Buisness Administration of the Ministry of Culture. In October 1956, on the basis of Moscow and Leningrad branches (Moscow State Variety- Mosgosestrada- and the Leningrad State Variety -Lengorestrada), the All-Russia Tour-Concert Association was organized. It was liquidated in 1965.